Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Thanks for visiting WED2B! We hope that you will be delighted with the items you have bought for your special day. Please see our terms and conditions of sale below, which are also displayed in store. If you do have any queries about these terms, just get in touch and we'll be happy to assist.
Our expert bridal stylists can advise as to whether a dress can be altered. However please note, customers are solely responsible for the cost of any specialist alterations. WED2B will not be liable for any charges relating to the alterations to any of our products. Once a dress has been altered you are unable to return your dress. We can recommend the services of professional seamstresses, however we are not responsible for their workmanship, alterations made or pricing structure.
Check before you buy
Please note, the customer is solely responsible for checking the condition of all WED2B products thoroughly prior to purchase. We will not be held responsible for any damages incurred after the sale of any item.
Cleaning your wedding dress
All of our WED2B garments are dry clean only, please always read the care label. We recommend that you visit a specialist bridal dry cleaners with experience in cleaning luxury wedding dresses.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Refunds and exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, but if you have changed your mind, please return the item within 14 days. To receive a refund, we will need your original receipt or proof of purchase, such as a bank statement. If you don't have your receipt or other proof of purchase we will be unable to offer a refund or exchange. Please note this excludes bridesmaid dresses.
We will only be able to refund the original debit or credit card that has been used to purchase your goods. If you paid in cash, we will usually refund in cash, however, for security reasons we do not hold large sums of cash in the store so we may offer to refund onto a debit card instead. We cannot refund a cash sale onto a credit card.
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resaleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels and that it's undamaged, unaltered and unused. We will check the item when it is returned and reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if we feel the item has been damaged, altered or affected by odour. We do not provide refunds or exchanges on dress bags or boxes, unless faulty.
If we exchange a wedding dress, no further exchanges or refunds will be offered at any time, unless faulty. Refunds or exchanges will not be provided after the date of the wedding, unless faulty. Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. Refunds or exchanges are not available on dresses that have been discounted further due to imperfections.
We cannot accept returns of earrings or jewellery sets which include earrings. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn't affect your statutory rights.
Reserving a gown
We offer our customers the opportunity to place a gown on reserve for a short period of time. There is a charge of £50 / €55 for this service which is treated as a non-refundable deposit but will be deducted from the price of the gown should you decide to go ahead with the purchase.
2. Wedding Supplier Platform
2.1 The Wedding Supplier Platform is a platform from which the Supplier can advertise one or more of their wedding-related goods and/or services for purchase and/or hire to potential customers.
2.2 The Wedding Supplier Platform shall not be available to a supplier that, in WED2B’s opinion, does not provide wedding-related goods and/or services or any Supplier that, in WED2B’s opinion, advertises goods and/or services which are not wedding-related.
2.4 WED2B may update and change the Wedding Supplier Platform from time to time to reflect changes to its products or services, its users' needs and its business priorities.
4. Term and Termination
4.1 The Agreement will be deemed to have started on the date on which your entry is first listed on the Website (the “Start Date”) which will be confirmed by an email from WED2B to you.
4.2 WED2B may terminate the Agreement at any time by giving you 1 month’s prior written notice.
4.4 The Supplier reserves the right to terminate the Agreement by notice in writing, within 7 working days from the day after the Agreement was entered into, in which case a full refund will be made.
5. Wedding Supplier Platform Access
5.1 While WED2B will try to ensure that the Wedding Supplier Platform is available 24 hours a day, WED2B does not guarantee that the Wedding Supplier Platform, or any content on it, will always be available or will be uninterrupted and WED2B shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Wedding Supplier Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5.2 Access to the Wedding Supplier Platform may be suspended or restricted by WED2B without notice for business or operational reasons, maintenance, repair or for circumstances arising which are beyond WED2B’s control.
5.3 Whilst WED2B will try to check and test the WED2B Wedding Supplier Platform for viruses from time to time, it does not guarantee that it will be free from viruses or bugs.
5.4 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of WED2B’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
5.6 WED2B shall not be held responsible for any stagnation or decrease in the Supplier’s business, website traffic or future sales in connection with the Supplier’s use of the Wedding Supplier Platform.
6. Your Obligations
6.1 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Wedding Supplier Platform any material that is:
• threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, likely to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to anyone; or,
• technically damaging or harmful in any way whatsoever regardless of the type or format (including, but not limited, to viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs and other harmful components).
6.2 You shall not misuse or copy the Wedding Supplier Platform in any way. Misuse includes, but is not limited to, hacking or phishing. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Wedding Supplier Platform, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack the Wedding Supplier Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
6.3 WED2B will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting material in breach of clauses 6.1 or 6.2.
6.4 The Supplier shall submit accurate, up-to-date and honest details about its (and its representatives’) identity and services which it advertises to its customers.
6.5 The Supplier shall not supply misleading details about the origin of any information or include details that may conceal the true source of any information.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 With the exception of Your Materials, WED2B is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Wedding Supplier Platform, including the content that appears on the Website and all elements making up the Wedding Supplier Platform.
9.1 The Supplier accepts that use of the WED2B Supplier Platform is carried out at its own risk and that WED2B will not be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect damages) resulting from the Supplier’s use of the Wedding Supplier Platform.
9.2 WED2B does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
9.3 WED2B excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Wedding Supplier Platform or any content on it.
9.4 WED2B will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, the Website;
• use of, or inability to use, the Wedding Supplier Platform;
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website or the Wedding Supplier Platform;
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue (whether direct or indirect);
• loss or corruption of data (whether direct or indirect);
• loss or corruption of software (whether direct or indirect);
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings (whether direct or indirect);
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation (whether direct or indirect); or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9.5 Subject to clauses 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4, WED2B’s total liability to the Supplier, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Agreement shall be limited to the greater of £500.
10. Your Materials
10.1 Any material you supply to WED2B or upload to the Wedding Supplier Platform (“Your Materials”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in Your Materials, but you are required to grant WED2B a licence to use, store and copy Your Materials and to distribute and make it available to third parties on the Wedding Supplier Platform in order to advertise the goods and services being advertised to visitors of the Wedding Supplier Platform.
10.2 You warrant that you are the owner of Your Materials and that receipt and use of Your Materials by WED2B shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
10.3 You shall indemnify WED2B against all costs, expenses, damages and losses incurred or paid by WED2B as a result of or in connection with any claim brought against WED2B for infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights in relation to the receipt or use of Your Materials.
11. Website Linking
11.1 You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage WED2B’s reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link to the Website:
• in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of WED2B where none exists; and
• in any website that is not owned by you.
11.2 The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
13.1 The Agreement constitutes the entire arrangement and understanding between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all prior agreements, negotiations and discussions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Each party acknowledges that in entering into and performing the Agreement it does not do so on the basis of, and does not rely on any statement or representation (whether innocent or negligent, but excluding fraudulent representations) or warranty or understanding other than as expressly contained in the Agreement at the Start Date.
13.3 A waiver by a party of a breach of any provision shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions. Failure or delay in exercising any right under the Agreement shall not prevent the exercise of that or any other right.
13.4 No person other than a party to the Agreement shall have any rights to enforce any terms of the Agreement.
13.6 The Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
13.7 Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
Once you have chosen your item(s) we will ask you to be sure that you are happy with the size and colour you have chosen. These will be printed on your order confirmation so please check this detail carefully. We will ask you to make payment in full for the item and we will not accept the order until payment has been made. We will place the order with our production facility and would expect to receive the item into store in up to 14 weeks for standard delivery or up to 8 weeks for a rush delivery. Please see below for further information regarding deliveries and ordering lead times.
Fabric Dye Variations
It is important to note that there may be variations in colour shading between dye lots. Therefore, there may be small differences in the colour that you see on swatches or on items in store to the dresses that you receive in your order. The differences will not be dramatic but shades may vary slightly. If you are ordering items for a full bridal party, we strongly recommend that you place the full order at the same time and from the same store as this is the only way to ensure that the items for your wedding party will be cut from the same dye lot of fabric.
Our items are made-to-order, but not custom made-to-measure so all products are produced against our standard sizing chart. We allow for ½” tolerance for all measurements. We cannot accept requests for special sizing. All items are made in a standard length. We recommend that you only place an order once you have tried on a sample of your style and size in store and you are happy with the fit. If a member of the bridal party is unable to visit a store to try on a sample, the customer is responsible for deciding which size to order. If you are in between sizes, we suggest ordering the larger size as this can be taken in to fit. Customers who choose to order an item in a size that does not fit at the time of ordering, or who choose to order an item in a size against the advice of our staff, must sign off against the size and take responsibility for the fit of the item. If a new item is required to be ordered it will be charged at full price.
Delivery and Ordering Lead Times
If you are using our standard delivery service, we estimate that your order will be in store and available to collect up to 14 weeks after the date you placed and paid for the order in full. There is no delivery charge for dresses ordered on our standard service. We also offer a rush delivery service which means that your order will be in store and available to collect up to 8 weeks after the date you placed and paid for the order in full. There is an additional charge per dress for a rush order, which will be outlined at the time of ordering and must be paid when placing the order.
We will send you an email confirmation of your order. We recommend that you allow at least 1 month between the receipt of your order and the date of the special occasion to allow sufficient time for alterations. We will contact you once your order has arrived in store and is ready to collect. We ask that you ensure you collect your order within 4 weeks of receiving this notification as after this time we will return the order to our warehouse. For security reasons, please bring proof of identity with you when you collect the order, along with your order receipt. Orders must be collected from the store and cannot be posted to the customer. All delivery times quotes are approximate and we will endeavour to do our best to meet these timescales, however please be aware that there may be external influences that affect these delivery times and we cannot be held liable for costs incurred by delays that are out of our control.
WED2B do not offer an alterations service. Although our items are made-to-order, they are not custom made-to-measure and in many instances a degree of alteration is required for a perfect fit. We can recommend the services of professional seamstresses, however we are not responsible for their workmanship, alterations made or pricing structure.
All items are made to order and as such we will not accept returns, cancellations, exchanges once the order has been placed. Any changes to your order, including requests to change from or to a rush order, must be notified to us with 48 hours of you placing the order. After this time we will be unable to accommodate your change request. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This website and its content is copyright of WED2B Limited - © WED2B Limited . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
Paying with Klarna Financing
Online Orders & Collection In-Store
How Online Orders & Collection Works:
1. Choose Your Dress & Store
- You can select up to 2 wedding dresses per order and use the store finder at checkout to choose the most convenient store for you to collect from.
- Payment will be processed at the time of ordering and you will receive an email to confirm your order details. Please note Klarna is not available for online orders.
2. We Will Contact You
- All our UK stores are currently closed, and we are awaiting government information in order to anticipate when we will re-open.
- Once the store is re-opened our Bridal Consultant Team will contact you via phone to confirm your order is available for collection and arrange a day and time which is convenient for you.
3. Collecting Your Dress
- You will need to bring your order, proof of ID and payment card to collect your order in-store.
- When you collect your dress, one of our Bridal Consultant’s will be able to help you try your dress on to ensure it’s the perfect fit. We want you to love your dress and feel happy it’s the right one for you, so please note we ask all customer’s to have a bridal fitting upon collection and before they take their dress home.
- We will keep your order for 10 calendar days from your agreed collection date. If the order is not collected within this timeframe, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
4. What if I change my mind?
- If you change your mind after you have placed your order and before store collection, we will cancel your order and issue a refund to your original payment method within 10 working days. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order.
- If you change your mind once you collect your dress in-store you can return your dress within 14 days and we will issue a refund to your original payment method. We will need your order email as proof of purchase and our standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- You can exchange your wedding dress in-store only within our standard 14 days refund and exchange policy.
What can I order online to collect in-store?
You can order up 2 wedding dress online for collection in-store once we re-open. Please note other products are not available for online orders at this time.
I need to change the collection store.
Apologies we cannot change a collection store once the order has been placed.
How can I track my order?
You will receive an order confirmation email upon placing your order. Once the store is open and the order is available for collection, we will contact you via phone and email.
How much does delivery to store cost?
There is no shipping cost added to Click & Collect orders.
What if the store is closed beyond the collection date I was given?
If the store is closed beyond the collection date given our Bridal Consultant team will contact you to communicate this and arrange a new collection date, time with you. If you need to cancel your order before your collection date, then please contact us on email@example.com and we will process a refund accordingly.
What do I need to bring to collect my order in store?
You will need to bring your order confirmation email, proof of ID and payment card you used to pay for your order, when you collect your order in-store.
What happens if I do not collect my order from store?
We will keep your order for 10 calendar days from your agreed collection date. If the order is not collected within this timeframe, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
How do I find which stores I can collect from?
All UK stores are offering this service, collections will be available as soon as we re-open.
Where do I go in-store to pick up my order?
Please go to any member of our Bridal Consultant team in-store and they will help you.
Do I need make an additional appointment to try my dress if I am collecting my order in-store?
No, you don’t need to make a separate appointment. When you collect your dress, one of our Bridal Consultant’s will be able to help you try your dress on to ensure it’s the perfect fit. We want you to love your dress and feel happy it’s the right one for you, so please note we ask all customer’s to have a bridal fitting upon collection and before they take their dress home.
Amixi £50 Voucher
- WED2B Amixi £50 voucher available on Click & Collect Wedding Dress orders via Wed2b.co.uk from 01/04/2020 to 12/06/2020 midday GMT.
- This offer applies to Click & Collect wedding dress orders only. Online Click & Collect accessory or bridesmaid orders and any previous in-store purchases are not valid for this offer.
- One voucher per customer only.
- Customers who have ordered their wedding dress via Click & Collect will receive an Amixi Voucher via email.
- The customer must present the Amixi voucher email along with their proof of purchase/order confirmation email in order to redeem the voucher instore.
- The Amixi Voucher is valid in any WED2B store between until 01/09/2020. The voucher cannot be used or redeemed online.
- Amixi products included in the offer are veils, tiara’s underskirts, jackets and belts. The voucher cannot be redeemed on wedding dress or bridesmaid purchases or used for deposits. Note product exclusions may apply.
- There is no minimum purchase amount.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative available.
- If the Amixi purchase is less than the £50 voucher please note no cash, change, voucher or credit note will be given.
- Any refund issued (within our standard Amixi refund terms & conditions) will be the paid amount only.
- If the original wedding dress is refunded the Amixi voucher is invalid and cannot be redeemed instore.