How It Works
1. Choose Your Wedding Dress & Store
- You can select up to 2 wedding dresses per order and use the store finder at checkout to choose the most convenient store for you to collect from.
- As bridal dresses are more structured and designed to fit closely, we would recommend selecting one size up versus what you would usually wear. Check our size and measurement guide for each dress, and we’re here to help if you need more advice, please contact us via LiveChat or on 03331237494.
- Payment will be processed at the time of ordering and you will receive an email to confirm your order details. Please note Klarna is not available for online orders.
2. We Will Contact You
- Once our stores re-open our Bridal Team will contact you via phone to confirm your order is available for collection and arrange a day and time which is convenient for you.
3. Collecting Your Dress
- You will need to bring your order, proof of ID and payment card to collect your order in-store.
- When you collect your wedding dress, one of our Bridal Consultant’s will be able to help you try your dress on to ensure it’s the perfect fit. We want you to love your dress and feel happy it’s the right one for you, so please note we ask all customers to have a bridal fitting upon collection and before they take their dress home.
- We will keep your order for 10 calendar days from your agreed collection date. If the order is not collected within this timeframe, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
4. What if I change my mind?
- If you change your mind after you have placed your wedding dress and/or accessories order and before store collection, we will cancel your order and issue a refund to your original payment method within 10 working days. Please contact us via email@example.com to cancel your order.
- If you change your mind once you collect your wedding dress in-store you can return your wedding dress within 14 days and we will issue a refund to your original payment method. We will need your order email as proof of purchase and our standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- You can exchange your wedding dress in-store only within our standard 14 days refund and exchange policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I order online to collect in-store?
You can order up 2 wedding dress plus accessories online for collection in-store once we re-open. Bridesmaid dresses need to be placed in a separate order, there is no additional cost and we’ll send your bridesmaid dresses to the collection store of your choice.
Can I change the collection store?
Apologies we cannot change or add a collection store once the order has been placed for any orders, including bridesmaid orders.
How can I track my order?
You will receive an order confirmation email upon placing your order. Once the store is open and the order is available for collection, we will contact you via phone and email.
How much does delivery to store cost?
There is no shipping cost added to Click & Collect orders.
What if the store is closed beyond the collection date I was given?
If the store is closed beyond the collection date given or beyond our 14-week made-to-order bridesmaid service our Bridal team will contact, you to communicate this and arrange a new collection date and time with you. If you need to cancel your wedding dress order before your collection date, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a refund accordingly. We can only cancel online bridesmaid orders within 7 days of the order being placed, bridesmaid orders cannot be cancelled before collection dates as this is a made-to-order service.
What do I need to bring to collect my order in store?
You will need to bring your order confirmation email, proof of ID and original payment method, when you collect your order in-store.
What happens if I do not collect my order from store?
We will keep your wedding dress order for 10 calendar days from your agreed collection date. If the wedding dress order is not collected within this timeframe, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
We will hold bridesmaid orders for 10 calendar days from the agreed in-store collection date, but we are unable to cancel and refund uncollected bridesmaid orders as this is a made-to-order service.
How do I find which stores I can collect from?
All UK stores are offering this service, collections will be available as soon as we re-open.
Where do I go in-store to pick up my order?
Please go to any member of our Bridal team in-store and they will help you.
Do I need make an additional appointment to try my dress if I am collecting my order in-store?
No, you don’t need to make a separate appointment. When you collect your dress, one of our Bridal Consultant’s will be able to help you try your dress on to ensure it’s the perfect fit for you. Please note we want you to love your dress, so all customer’s need to have a bridal fitting upon collecting their dress and before they take their dress home.
If you are collecting your bridesmaid orders, we advise you to come into store with your bridal party so everyone can try their dress on and ensure they fit before taking home.
How Does Ordering Bridesmaids dresses via Click & Collect work?
How do I place my bridesmaid order?
Choose your style, colour and order your bridesmaid dresses online today, ready for collection in-store in 14 weeks. We’ll keep you informed about your order via email and confirm when it’s ready for collection.
If you are ordering items for a bridal party, we strongly recommend that you place the full order for all bridesmaids at the same time as this ensures your dresses will be cut from the same dye lot of fabric.
Bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses need to be ordered separately, but don’t worry there is no additional cost just place two separate orders! Please note Klarna is not available for online orders.
How do I choose the right size for my bridesmaid dresses?
Ensure the perfect fit with our Bridesmaid Size FAQ before you order. We strongly recommend going up a size when ordering and speaking to our Bridal Experts via Live Chat and phone 03331237494, to ensure you select the right size before ordering.
What if I change my mind about my bridesmaid order?
What if you change your mind? Don’t worry! You can purchase with confidence. You can cancel your order within 7 days of placing it, but we are not able to amend or cancel orders after this period as this is a made-to-order service.
We can offer a refund within our 14-day period from your in-store collection date for online orders. As bridesmaid dresses are made-to-order, we will try to offer an exchange, but we cannot guarantee this. If you need to refund your bridesmaid dress and place a new order this will be subject to our 14-week lead time. We will need your email order as proof of purchase and original payment method for all refunds/exchanges. Please note uncollected bridesmaid orders cannot be refunded.
Amixi £50 Voucher
- WED2B Amixi £50 voucher available on Click & Collect Wedding Dress orders via Wed2b.co.uk from 01/04/2020 to 01/05/2020 midday GMT.
- This offer applies to Click & Collect wedding dress orders only. Online Click & Collect accessory or bridesmaid orders and any previous in-store purchases are not valid for this offer.
- One voucher per customer only.
- Customers who have ordered their wedding dress via Click & Collect will receive an Amixi Voucher via email.
- The customer must present the Amixi voucher email along with their proof of purchase/order confirmation email in order to redeem the voucher instore.
- The Amixi Voucher is valid in any WED2B store between until 01/09/2020. The voucher cannot be used or redeemed online.
- Amixi products included in the offer are veils, tiara’s underskirts, jackets and belts. The voucher cannot be redeemed on wedding dress or bridesmaid purchases or used for deposits. Note product exclusions may apply.
- There is no minimum purchase amount.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative available.
- If the Amixi purchase is less than the £50 voucher please note no cash, change, voucher or credit note will be given.
- ny refund issued (within our standard Amixi refund terms & conditions) will be the paid amount only.
- If the original wedding dress is refunded the Amixi voucher is invalid and cannot be redeemed instore.
Click & Collect your bridesmaid dresses today!
Find The Perfect Style & Colour