Our stores may be closed temporarily but we’re still here to help you find the dress of your dreams!
• Order your dress online & pick up in-store once we are open. Your dress will be waiting for you, no lead times and you can take it home the same day.
• What if you change your mind? Don’t worry! You can purchase with confidence, we will refund your order at any point, plus we offer a 14-day exchange or refund policy from your in-store collection date.
• Our Bridal Experts are here to guide and help you through choosing your dress, ask us about styles and sizes…we love to chat wedding dresses! We are available via Live Chat and phone 03331237494.
How It Works
1. Choose Your Dress & Store
- You can select up to 2 wedding dresses per order and use the store finder at checkout to choose the most convenient store for you to collect from.
- As bridal dresses are more structured and designed to fit closely, we would recommend selecting one size up versus what you would usually wear. Please check our size and measurement guide for each dress, and of course we’re here to help if you need more advice, please contact us via LiveChat or on 03331237494.
- Payment will be processed at the time of ordering and you will receive an email to confirm your order details. Please note Klarna is not available for online orders.
2. We Will Contact You
- All our UK stores are currently closed, and we are awaiting government information in order to anticipate when we will re-open.
- Once the store is re-opened our Bridal Team will contact you via phone to confirm your order is available for collection and arrange a day and time which is convenient for you.
3. Collecting Your Dress
- You will need to bring your order, proof of ID and payment card to collect your order in-store.
- When you collect your dress, one of our Bridal Consultant’s will be able to help you try your dress on to ensure it’s the perfect fit. We want you to love your dress and feel happy it’s the right one for you, so please note we ask all customer’s to have a bridal fitting upon collection and before they take their dress home.
- We will keep your order for 10 calendar days from your agreed collection date. If the order is not collected within this timeframe, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
4. What if I change my mind?
- If you change your mind after you have placed your order and before store collection, we will cancel your order and issue a refund to your original payment method within 10 working days. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order.
- If you change your mind once you collect your dress in-store you can return your dress within 14 days and we will issue a refund to your original payment method. We will need your order email as proof of purchase and our standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- You can exchange your wedding dress in-store only within our standard 14 days refund and exchange policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I order online to collect in-store?
You can order up 2 wedding dress online for collection in-store once we re-open. Please note other products are not available for online orders at this time.
I need to change the collection store.
Apologies we cannot change a collection store once the order has been placed.
How can I track my order?
You will receive an order confirmation email upon placing your order. Once the store is open and the order is available for collection, we will contact you via phone and email.
How much does delivery to store cost?
There is no shipping cost added to Click & Collect orders.
What if the store is closed beyond the collection date I was given?
If the store is closed beyond the collection date given our Bridal Consultant team will contact you to communicate this and arrange a new collection date, time with you. If you need to cancel your order before your collection date, then please contact us on email@example.com and we will process a refund accordingly.
What do I need to bring to collect my order in store?
You will need to bring your order confirmation email, proof of ID and payment card you used to pay for your order, when you collect your order in-store.
What happens if I do not collect my order from store?
We will keep your order for 10 calendar days from your agreed collection date. If the order is not collected within this timeframe, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
How do I find which stores I can collect from?
All UK stores are offering this service, collections will be available as soon as we re-open.
Where do I go in-store to pick up my order?
Please go to any member of our Bridal Consultant team in-store and they will help you.
Do I need make an additional appointment to try my dress if I am collecting my order in-store?
No, you don’t need to make a separate appointment. When you collect your dress, one of our Bridal Consultant’s will be able to help you try your dress on to ensure it’s the perfect fit. We want you to love your dress and feel happy it’s the right one for you, so please note we ask all customer’s to have a bridal fitting upon collection and before they take their dress home.