1. Each competition runs for 7 days. All competitions run consecutively. The wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses competition starts on a Wednesday at 8.30 pm and ends on the following Wednesday 9.00am. The Amixi accessories competition starts on a Saturday at 11.00am and ends on the following Saturday at 9.00am.
2. In order to enter the competition, the entrant must enter via the question on the Competition Post on our Facebook page.
3. The winner will be notified of their success by WED2B via a post on Facebook and a reply to your comment on our Facebook Competition post with the winner’s name.
4. The wedding dress competition prize is a voucher for a free wedding gown from WED2B up to a maximum value of £699* ( Except Platinum Edition, you are able to choose a Platinum Wedding dress, however you would need to pay the additional cost over £699). Alternatively, if the winner has bought their wedding dress from WED2B within the previous 12 months they are entitled to win a their money back off the purchase cost of the gown, up to a maximum value of £699, upon production of the receipt. The method of refund is at the discretion of the Director and may not be the same as the method of original payment.
The bridesmaids dresses competition prize is a voucher for 3 bridesmaids dresses from the Infinite by WED2B collection. Alternatively, if the winner has bought their bridesmaids dresses from WED2B within the previous 12 months they are entitled to their money back off the purchase cost of 3 bridesmaids dresses, up to a maximum value of £297, upon production of the receipt. For full Bridesmaid order terms and conditions please click here.
The Amixi accessories competition prize is a voucher for £150 worth of accessories from the Amixi collection or if you have already purchased Amixi accessories in the previous 12 months the winner is entitled to win a refund of the purchase cost of the Amixi accessories up to a maximum value of £150, upon production of the receipt.
5. The value of the wedding dress voucher or refund covers only the cost of one wedding gown as shown on the stock control label of the gown and does not include alterations, accessories, bolero jackets, bridesmaid's gowns or any other related products.
6. The winner must redeem their prize in person, in-store.
7. The winner must redeem their prize within 12 months of the date from which they were notified that they were the winner.
8. There will be no refunds or exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. Prior to receipt of the voucher/refund, the winner must agree to provide the following information to WED2B: Name, address, wedding date, telephone number and email address. This information will be held confidentially and not shared with any third parties. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and the WED2B has the right to select a new winner or declare the competition void for that week.
11. The winner agrees to provide WED2B with a picture of them on their wedding day in their chosen gown within 3 months of the wedding. The winner agrees that the WED2B can, at their discretion, use this picture and the winners name and town/city/county of residence on a 'winners page' on Facebook of WED2B and the 'Our Brides' page of www.wed2b.co.uk and as part of any other wider marketing activity as deemed appropriate.
12. Only one entry per person for each wedding dress competition and each Amixi accessories competition. Each entrant can only win each competition once.
13. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
14. Employees of WED2B are not eligible to win any competitions.
15. The Director’s decision is final and unchallengeable. The Director can at his/her discretion declare a competition void without providing a reason.