1. Each competition will run for 2 weeks. There will be 2 competitions for a free wedding dress. All competitions run consecutively. The Competition starts on Wednesday 9th August 2017 at 8.30pm and ends on Wednesday 23rd August 2017 at 9.00am.
2. In order to enter the competition, the entrant must enter via the question on the Competition Post on our Facebook page or Instagram page.
3. The winner will be notified of their success by WED2B via private facebook message or email and a notification will also appear on our Facebook page and Instagram with the winner’s name.
4. The competition prize is a voucher for a free wedding gown from WED2B up to a maximum value of £599* ( Except Platinum Edition, you are able to choose a Platinum Wedding dress, however you would need to pay the additional cost over £599). Alternatively, if the winner has bought their wedding dress from WED2B within the previous 12 months they are entitled to win a refund of the purchase cost of the gown, up to a maximum value of £599, upon production of the receipt. The method of refund is at the discretion of the Director and may not be the same as the method of original payment.
5. The value of the voucher or refund covers only the cost of one wedding gown as shown on the stock control label of the gown and does not include alterations, accessories, bolero jackets, bridesmaids gowns or any other related products.
6. The winner must redeem their prize in person, in-store.
7. The winner must redeem their prize within 12 months of the date from which they were notified that they were the winner.
8. There will be no refunds or exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. Prior to receipt of the voucher/refund, the winner must agree to provide the following information to WED2B: Name, address, wedding date, telephone number and email address. This information will be held confidentially and not shared with any third parties. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and the WED2B has the right to select a new winner or declare the competition void for that month.
11. The winner agrees to provide WED2B with a picture of them on their wedding day in their chosen gown within 3 months of the wedding. The winner agrees that the WED2B can, at their discretion, use this picture and the winners name and town/city/county of residence on a 'winners page' on Facebook of WED2B and the 'Our Brides' page of www.wed2b.co.uk and as part of any other wider marketing activity as deemed appropriate.
12. Only one entry per person for each monthly competition. Each entrant can only win once.
13. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
14. The Director’s decision is final and unchallengeable. The Director can at his/her discretion declare a competition void without providing a reason.