COVID-19 Update: What to expect in our stores
We’re super excited that all of our stores across the UK and Ireland are now open for business and our expert Bridal Consultants are ready and waiting to help you find the dress of your dreams, along with all the perfect accessories, of course!
For the welfare and peace of mind of our brides and our bridal teams, we do have a few special measures in place, and these vary slightly depending on where you live.
All the best things haven’t changed…
As always, at every WED2B store, we have hundreds of gorgeous dresses in every shape and size ready for you to try on, as well as brand new designs arriving every single week! Once you’ve made your choice, you’ll also get expert one-to-one advice and assistance from our dedicated Bridal Consultants, to help you find the perfect style and those all-important accessories too.
And there’s no rush! You can try on as many dresses as you like (four at a time) until you find the perfect one. We know such an important choice takes time, so you can spend as long as you like. Finally, when you do find ‘The One’ you can take it home with you the very same day!
So, read on to discover everything you need to know about what to expect in your nearest store, then you can start planning for your magical WED2B experience…
Covid-19 Update: In all of our stores…
- Entourage is limited and we request a maximum of four people in your bridal party (including the bride). You’ll be able to share your experience with more friends and family via our in-store selfie stations, which enable you to virtually invite more of your besties to be part of your experience!
- We ask all brides and entourage to respect at least 1 metre social distancing, and will be monitoring the number of people in each store.
- Our bridal team will be taking customer temperatures upon entering the store.
- We will ask for the bride’s name and contact telephone number via our welcome screen.
- Our spacious fitting areas are cleaned after each use.
- Dresses are steamed after being tried on and before being put back into store.
- Dresses are kept in protective bags, which are cleaned and changed regularly.
- Hand sanitiser/hand washing facilities are available upon entering the store.
- We are encouraging card payments.
- We are not taking appointments at our stores in England. Just visit us, find your dream dress, and take it home the same day – luxury bridal made effortless!
- We ask all customers to wear a face mask when in-store and our Bridal Consultants will be wearing a face mask during bridal fittings and when assisting you.
- In our Scottish stores we are still currently operating a wedding dress appointment policy in line with social distancing guidelines. Please contact us via Live Chat, firstname.lastname@example.org 0333 123 7494 to book your appointment.
- Our Bridal Consultants in Scottish stores are wearing face masks and we ask all customers to wear face masks when in-store
- In our Welsh stores we are still currently operating a wedding dress appointment policy in line with social distancing guidelines. Please contact us via Live Chat, email@example.com 0333 123 7494 to book your appointment.
- Face masks are not compulsory in our Welsh stores but please feel free to wear one if you would prefer.
- For our Irish stores we are still currently operating a wedding dress appointment policy in line with social distancing guidelines. Please contact us via Live Chat, firstname.lastname@example.org 0333 123 7494 to book your appointment.
- Our Bridal Consultants in Irish stores are wearing face masks and we ask all customers to wear face masks when in-store
For more details regarding our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact us via Live Chat, at email@example.com or 0333 123 7494 and our Bridal Team will share more information on guidelines and book your appointment for you, if required. For the latest government advice visit gov.uk/coronavirus.